Planning for a Tanzania safari is a headache, boring and uninspiring!
Yes, you just got that right. Here is why;
Tanzania is spoilt by both natural and cultural jaw-dropping attractions that the world is living to witness;
- 25% of Tanzania land is designated to wildlife sanctuaries and national parks. It s among the highest in the world, you’ll be surprised to know that the total area is greater than the size of Germany.
- Have you heard a world wonder of breathtaking annual migration of more than 1 million wildebeest? Well, that happens in Serengeti, Tanzania.
- Tanzania hosts Ngorongoro Crater, the largest intact caldera in the world where people and wild animals are living together in a harmony. It is nicknamed ‘Africa’s eighth wonder of the world’
As if that wasn’t enough, Tanzania is home for the World’s highest free standing mountain, Kilimanjaro.
- How about the most diverse culture on the planet? In fact Tanzania is home for more than 120 unique tribes
- Lake Victoria, which is the largest tropical lake and the second largest freshwater lake in the world, not to mention that it is the source of Nile, the longest river is also found in Africa
- How about Zanzibar holidays, well Zanzibar Island in Tanzania is home for a number of most unique beaches that offers you the most beautiful sunsets.
- The list goes on, you can simply name Tanzania ‘The Africa in One’. And this isn’t bragging, the country has unique 16+ national parks and more than 5 game reserves & other protected areas;
That all make planning a safari in Tanzania overwhelming.
We have carefully researched and experienced the destinations over the years and came up with the following BEST DESTINATIONS to go and THINGS TO DO that your safari in Tanzania should be planned around.