Tanzania is by far the most spoilt country in Africa when it comes to natural and cultural attractions.
With so many to see and do it can be challenging to explore even for the most experienced travellers. This has caused many safari lovers to struggle when it comes to planning their safaris in Tanzania.
That’s where Earthlife Expeditions come in.
We’re determined to help someone get the absolute most out their precious time in Tanzania. Our only question is will that person be you?
Well, we think you can be the next to experience our cutting edge safari packages, just continue reading about us, and why choose us as your Tanzania Safari’s partner.
We provide Custom Safaris
Yes, our private custom safaris are 100% tailor-made. You just let us know your wishes and we will give you a personalised guidance and advice to making those wishes happen. You can check our sample itineraries here.
We like to think that no one knows Tanzania better than we do, here is why;
- Our founder himself Deo, has been a safari guide for more than 20 years prior to finding Earthlife Expeditions
- With our team of 15+ experts, all raised in Tanzania breathing the unique Tanzanian culture and nature, we have a combined 100+ years of experience delivering unforgettable Tanzania safari experiences
Our Safari vehicles
We care your comfort, it is for this reason we use perfect quality safari cars in our trips. Below is the digest of our safari vehicles;
- To travel comfortable and safe our 4WD Toyota Land Cruisers have lots of leg space and can take up to 6 guests
- Pop-up roof is ideal for wildlife viewing.
- Our safari vehicles are well maintained and fitted with HF long-range radios for easy communication.
- The vehicles are fully equipped with first aid kits, fridges, as well as binoculars and bean bags for camera support.
- Unlike most other companies, we have no game drive mileage or hours limit.
Why should you choose Earthlife Expeditions?
- We were awarded the 2nd best upcoming tour operator by Tanzania National Parks Authority
- We are 2017, 2018 and 2019 winners of TripAdvisor’s certificate of excellence.
- TripAdvisor says we are in the top 6 among 900+ operators in Tanzania
- SafariBookings gives us 4.9/5 rating basing on 70+ clients reviews
- We care your safety, we’re members of AMREF Flying Doctors
- Excellent personal service & Quick response within 24 hours
- Custom itineraries with a personal touch and we go the extra mile to meet your wishes
- Knowledgeable guides with eagle eyes and humour hence best value for money
Deo J. Haule – Managing Director
Daniel Losika – Operations Manager
Caudence Ayoti – Senior Sales Consultant
Angel Simon – Sales & Reservations
David John – Reservation Officer